The Cool Kids Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Kids Book Club

A community of co-workers, friends, and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello and Welcome!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainClegg

CaptainClegg

Hello and Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Hello and Welcome!   Hello and Welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:03 am

This forum has been created to become a place of discussion for those who love a good book. This idea came about half jokingly one day while at work. After giving it some thought I realized that it was entirely possible. Most of us involved have never been part of a book club before and in some ways I don't believe this will work like a traditional book club. We all have busy lives and other things that get in the way but my goal is to make this forum a place you want to stop by and check out at least once a day. So I am done rambling...for now. We are glad you found us and hope you plan to stay.
Back to top Go down
KayGeeBee

Hello and Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Hello and Welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Thanks Bryant for putting this together from our conversatiion and I hope everyone has fun with it!!!

_ study Kelly
Back to top Go down
CaptainClegg

CaptainClegg

Hello and Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Welcome!   Hello and Welcome! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:04 pm

KayGeeBee wrote:
Thanks Bryant for putting this together from our conversatiion and I hope everyone has fun with it!!!

_ study Kelly

Of course! BTW there is a monthly subscription fee to be a member here. Please send me $20 a month. I take cash or personal checks.
Back to top Go down
KayGeeBee

Hello and Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: HAHAHAHA   Hello and Welcome! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:40 am

You are on crack Mr Clegg!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello and Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Welcome!   Hello and Welcome! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello and Welcome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Kids Book Club :: Welcome Center :: Site News & Announcements-
Jump to: