The Cool Kids Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Kids Book Club

A community of co-workers, friends, and family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should I read the Harry Potter series at some point?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainClegg

CaptainClegg

Should I read the Harry Potter series at some point? Empty
PostSubject: Should I read the Harry Potter series at some point?   Should I read the Harry Potter series at some point? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:15 pm

I mean HONESTLY, is it worth it?
Back to top Go down
jendickulous

PostSubject: Re: Should I read the Harry Potter series at some point?   Should I read the Harry Potter series at some point? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Clearly I am bored today and posting on everything.... but here is what I think, the first two books are pretty childish and you have to push through them to get past the cheesy stuff. However, starting in book 3, it gets a lot darker and keeps that up through the rest of the books. Plus, for young adult, the writing is pretty amazing! This is nothing like Twilight books that are just all awful plus the writing stinks. Overall, I say these are quick reads and might be a good summer series for you.
Back to top Go down
CaptainClegg

CaptainClegg

PostSubject: Re: Should I read the Harry Potter series at some point?   Should I read the Harry Potter series at some point? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:32 pm

I think at some point I will break down and read it. I think the George R.R. Martin series will come first though! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I read the Harry Potter series at some point?   Should I read the Harry Potter series at some point? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I read the Harry Potter series at some point?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Kids Book Club :: Genres :: Young Adult-
Jump to: